|Job Title||Java Developer-BPM|
|Number Of Vacancy||10|
|Industry Area||IT Software - Application Programming/Maintenance|
|Key Skills||Java, JS, XML, JSON,Java J2EE,JSP, Servlets, Java Developer|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Salary (Per Annum)||2 Lac To 5 Lac|
|Work Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Job Requirement||Java (BPM) Developer (Java, JS, XML, JSON)
"Network Services Developers required to aid in the development of current and future Network Services. Using programming language and technology, the successful applicants would be able to translate business requirements into solutions, write code, complete programming, documentation and perform testing and debugging of applications"
- Will be responsible for Java/J2EE application development in Web and backend code.
- Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs.
- Ability to work efficiently both in a team environment and alone and unsupervised.
- Strong design and documentation skills are required.
- Experience in Java/J2EE (Core java, JSP, Servlets) technologies.
- Strong verbal communication skills are required
- Experience developing software in Linux environment
Essential / Must have:
Experience with Java, JS, XML, JSON.
- Experience developing and architecting object-orientated applications using J2EE, WebLogic, Application server, and Oracle(SQL - PL/SQL).
- Expertise in XML and related technologies such as SOAP, JAXP, JAXB, XPath, XML schema
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and Test-Driven Development.
- Experience in Web Services Development
- Experience in HTML5 or JQuery is a Plus
|Job State / U.T.||Karnataka|
|Company Name||NSC Global Limited|
|About Company||NSC Global is a multi-national technology services and infrastructure provider that helps international clients solve their challenges across 180 countries. NSC Global has grown consistently since 1998 and now employs close to 2000 staff across 25 regional offices that span every continent with staff speaking over 40 languages. NSC Global clients are larger organizations that require a capable and trusted partner to solve challenging technical, process and cost concerns efficiently.|